Hardwood makes a great long-term investment it, improves the aesthetic appeal of your home and increases desirability of your home when you are ready to sell. It is easy to care for, can last for several decades and be refinished for a new life instead of needing to be replaced.
At our showroom in Red Deer, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will sit with you to help you select the right finish and type of wood that matchs your intentions for your home or office setup.
- Comes in solid or engineered
- Engineered wood consists of a core of wood or plywood with a hardwood veneer on top, this allows wider planks to be made and basement installations possible
- Hard Wax Oil Finish with no VOCs is easy to repair, water repellant, colour of floor enhances over time
- Natural Oil Finish is spot repairable, matte finish, natural products, needs hand application and more maintenance
- UV Oil Finish has a rich appearance, low gloss level, no post installation off-gassing
- Urethane Finish creates plastic-like barrier over wood, extremely durable, low odor, low VOCs